Add, Remove, and Move Action Buttons on your Business Page
Action buttons refer to the buttons on your client portal which allow clients to schedule with, pay, contact you, and much more. You can completely customize all the buttons on your client portal based on your business needs.
To begin, navigate to your Business Page Editor.
- Start in your vcita account and click on Online Presence > Business Page.
- Click Edit Business Page in the top right.
- Click on the Action Buttons section in the Settings pane on the right-hand side of the editor.
Add an Action Button
To add an action button:
- Click on the + button or Add Action button.
- Select a type of action button from the popup - you can find out what each one does by hovering over the button.
Note: If you do not see the Link button type, please refer to this article for more information.
- Set up the button action depending on the type.
- For more styling options, switch to the Button Style tab.
Tip: Need to make an action stand out? Use an image! Select the With Image Above button style and choose from our library or upload your own.
- Click Add to add your button.
Move Action Buttons
New buttons are added at the bottom of the list. To rearrange your action buttons, simply click and drag the action buttons in the Settings pane.
Remove an Action Button
There are two ways to remove an action button from your client portal. You can hide the action button if you think you may use it again in the future or if you just want to make changes. Otherwise, you can outright delete it.
To hide an action button:
- Click the ⋮ icon next on the action button and select Hide.
- The button will no longer be visible on the client portal, but it will remain in your action buttons list. To unhide, click ⋮ again and select Show.
To Delete an action button:
- Click the ⋮ icon next on the action button and select Delete. This cannot be undone.
Click Done Editing to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.