Connect Your Stripe Account to vcita
Stripe is one of the payment gateways that vcita partners with to process payments. If you have a Stripe account, you can start accepting payments right away.
To connect your Stripe account to vcita:
- Start in your vcita dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Payments.
- Scroll down to your payment processor settings. Enable the radio button next to Stripe and click on Connect.
- Create a new Stripe account or click Sign in in the upper right-hand corner if you already have an account.
- Authorize vcita to connect to your Stripe account.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page.
Note: vcita does not process funds or charge transaction fees. vcita funnels payments through your selected payment gateway. If you have questions regarding fees or payouts, please contact Stripe support.