How to Take Internal Notes in vcita
There are a few places where you can add internal notes in vcita. Internal notes can be associated with clients, payments and bookings. They will help you and your team stay organized and up to date across the board.
Add notes directly to the client card:
- Find the client in your Clients list.
- In the Main tab, click on Add Note in the Notes section.
- Click Add to add your note.
- The details of who added the note and when are attached to the note.
Add internal notes to a payment:
- Find the payment associated with the client or search for it in Payments Received.
- Click on the payment to access the payment page.
- In the Internal Note section of the page, click Add Note to add your note.
Add internal notes to an appointment:
- Click on the appointment in your Calendar.
- In the Appointment screen, click the Add Note button in the Internal Note section.
All notes will be added to the related client card:
If you would prefer to keep longer notes or save different types of documents internally, you can upload an internal document to the client card.
Please sign in to leave a comment.