Sell videos and e-books through vcita
With vcita, you can accept payments for and share access to documents and video files.
Upload Your Document
First, upload the document you are selling to vcita for easy access.
- Start in your vcita dashboard and go to Documents.
- Click on the Upload to my documents button.
- Use the document picker to select your file, give it a title and description, then click Save to complete the upload.
- Your document will now be available in the My Documents sidebar.
Add a Button to Your Client Portal
Let's add a button to your client portal to accept payments for your video or e-book.
- Edit your Client portal by navigating to Online Presence > Client Portal. Click Edit Client Portal in the top right.
- Select Action Buttons from the Settings pane on the right-hand side and add a new action button.
- Add a Payment action button.
- In the button settings, name your button and give it a description.
- Specify the price of the document.
- Click Add to finish adding your button.
- Drag and drop to rearrange buttons if needed.
Share Your Document
Once you receive a payment (you'll be notified in your vcita account!), it's time to share the document with your client.
- Navigate to the payment conversation in your Inbox.
- Click the + icon in the bottom left to share a document.