Exchange Documents Online
Need a document from a client, or need to send one? Messages can get lost or buried in email inboxes - but vcita stores documents right on the client card, so you have exactly what you need at your fingertips.
Start in the Documents section of your vcita account.
Send a Document
- Click Add Document.
- Select the client(s) you need to send the document to.
- Choose from My Documents or upload a new one.
- Click Add to send the document - Your client will receive an email with the option to view/download the file.
Note: When a document is sent to the client, its status will be "Pending Review" until the client views the document. Once the client views the document, its status will change to "Reviewed".
Request a Document
- Click Request a Document.
- Select the client(s) you need to request a document from.
- Click Continue and proceed to customize your email invitation.
- Send the email. Your client will receive an email with a link to upload a file.
Please refer to our list of allowed file types and upload limit.
You will find all the documents sent and received from a client in the Documents tab of their client card.
Once your client logs into their client portal, they can select Documents to view and download all the documents which have been shared with them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.