How do I add multiple unique payment buttons on my WIX website?
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
To add multiple unique payment buttons to a WIX website:
- In vCita, click on Online Presence > Client Portal
- Click on "Create Direct Links"
- The Create a Link pop-up box will appear. Select "PAY"
- Configure the button as needed and then click on "Get Link"
- Click on "Grab Link" to copy the URL to your clipboard
- Click on "CLOSE" to close the window
- Navigate to the WIX webpage editor and click on the "Add" icon
- Hover over or click on "Button" and select the button that fits the style of your website
- The button will appear on your page and it can be moved by dragging it to the desired location
- If you want add your own image to the button, select the button and click on Change Icon
- To add the direct link for payment from your vCita account, click on the hyperlink icon
- Select "Web Address"
- Paste (CTRL V) the URL from the direct link that was created in vCita into the web address field.
- We recommend in the How does it open? field you select "New Window"
- Once your button is configured click on "Done"
Repeat these steps as needed to create unique links and unique buttons on your website.