Document Pick-up and Drop-off Buttons on your Client Portal
Arrange seamless, virtual document exchanges right from your client portal.
Every document you upload to your My Documents library has a direct link associated with it. The link can be used by clients to view or download the file.
To grab your document link:
- Upload your document to My Documents.
- In the My Documents pane, click the envelope icon to grab the direct link.
To create a pick-up button on your client portal:
- To get to your client portal editor, navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click Edit Client Portal in the upper right.
- From the Settings pane on the right-hand side of the editor, select Action Buttons.
- Click the + icon to add a new action button.
- Choose the Link button option.
If the link button option is unavailable, it is likely because your account is new. Please contact support.
- Paste the document link you copied earlier into the Link URL field.
- Customize the button as needed, and click Add to create the button.
Easily add a share document button to your client portal, where clients can upload completed forms or other required documents.
To create a drop-off button on your client portal:
- Stay in your Client Portal Editor and add a second new action button. This should be a Document action button.
- Customize and Add it.
- You can reposition the buttons you created by clicking and dragging in the action button section of Settings.
Tip: Use a third party electronic signature service such as DocuSign to electronically sign documents.
All done! You have now created a fully functional document exchange on your client portal, fully integrated with vcita. You will be notified of new document submissions as they are dropped off in your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.