Document Pick-up and Drop-off Buttons on your Client Portal
Arrange seamless, virtual document exchanges right from your client portal.
Every document you upload to your My Documents library has a direct link associated with it. The link can be used by clients to view or download the file.
To grab your document link:
- Upload your document to My Documents.
- In the My Documents pane, click the envelope icon to grab the direct link.
To create a pick-up button on your client portal:
- To get to your client portal editor, navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click Edit Client Portal in the upper right.
- From the Settings pane on the right-hand side of the editor, select Action Buttons.
- Click the + icon to add a new action button.
- Choose the Link button option.
- Paste the document link you copied earlier into the Link URL field.
- Customize the button as needed, and click Add to create the button.
Easily add a share document button to your client portal, where clients can upload completed forms or other required documents.
To create a drop-off button on your client portal:
- Stay in your Client Portal Editor and add a second new action button. This should be a Document action button.
- Customize and Add it.
- You can reposition the buttons you created by clicking and dragging in the action button section of Settings.