Directly Charge a Credit Card
You will need to be connected to a credit card processor, such as Square or Stripe to make a direct charge. Paypal, for example, will not allow you to make a direct charge.
Taking a credit card over the phone or at the point of sale (POS) is a convenient alternative to online payment.
Manually charge a credit card
(Input screens may vary slightly, depending on your payment processor.)
To manually charge a credit card for an appointment:
- Click on the appointment in the vcita calendar.
- Under Pending, click on Charge.
- Enter the credit card number, CSV, and zip code.
- If you would like to save the card on file for future use, check the Save this card box.
- Click on Charge.
- After the charge has been made successfully, click on Done.
Tip: A charge does not have to be linked to a booking. To make a general charge, navigate to the client card or the Payments section and select New > Charge.