March Product Updates: Zoom Integration, FREE Marketing Features, COVID-19 email templates and more
Let’s start by stating the obvious - This has been one strange March.
With the COVID-19 outbreak making its way across the world, and millions of people going into quarantine, small businesses are getting hit hard. No matter where you are from or what type of business you run, you are most likely influenced by this worldwide pandemic.
vcita is here for you and committed to your business’s success now and always. If you missed the personal message from our CEO please take a minute to watch this video:
To get in touch please use this link.
Now, let’s talk product updates:
Zoom integration: It’s time to take your business online
Thinking of taking your business online? This one if for you! Use vcita’s integration with Zoom to replace your face2face meetings with video conference sessions and offer online services in a safe and secure (HIPPA compliant) environment. The integration is available to all vcita users with no additional cost throughout the Coronavirus outbreak.
Marketing is OPEN: vcita’s marketing features are open to ALL for FREE
Whether you are open for business online or forced to shut down during the outbreak, you can use this time to nurture one of your business’s most valuable assets - your relationships with your clients. Now more than ever, it’s time for businesses to create more touchpoints with customers, stay in touch and remain engaged. We know how important it is to keep your customers close during these times, so we’ve opened vcita’s marketing features to all vcita users during these challenging times.
vcita’s marketing features include:
- Announcements: Use vcita professionally written and designed email templates to let your clients know that you are accepting booking online, share a change in your cancelation policy, or just let them know that they’re on your mind.
- Automated campaigns: vcita’s automated campaigns are smart email campaigns that you set up once and send continuously. These campaigns are great for keeping in touch with customers around birthdays and special events.
- Coupons: Generate more business by offering discounts and special offers. You can also use coupons to show solidarity and offer discounted services to clients who might be going through financial uncertainty.
New templates: Stay in touch with customers with COVID-19 related emails
Not sure about how you can communicate with clients during the outbreak? Take a look at our COVID-19 related email templates under the Announcements section. These templates can be used as-is or can be easily edited to reflect your personal message. Click on “New Announcement” to view the template, and click on a template to edit it. When you’re ready to send, click on “Done” to save your changes and send the announcement form the main page.
New forms: a fresh design for online payments and document sharing
We continue to work on improving vcita’s “look and feel”, and want every screen you or your customers see to be easy to use and pretty to look at. This month we’ve launched a new design for two of the most used client forms: The form your clients use to make a payment and the one they use to share a document. Check out the new look!
This is what your clients will see when sharing a document:
This is what your clients will see next time they make a payment:
Bonus webinar: learn how to take your business online
Tune in to this on-demand webinar and learn how you can start accepting clients online in a few quick steps. Whether you’re a tech-wiz or a technophobe, this workshop will walk you through the essentials and give you the tools you need to offer services via videoconference starting today.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Why online sessions can be just as effective as face to face meetings (and even more!)
- How to set up a professional-looking videoconference studio at home
- What type of equipment you’ll need (spoiler alert: nothing fancy)
- How to communicate the change to your clients
- How to use online scheduling and ensure clients can only book a time that works for you