Community Support: Create a donation button
Accepting donations with vcita is easy: no booking required - it's a surefire way to drum up support from your client base!
Create a Donation Link
First, you will generate a donation link in your vcita account.
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click the Create Direct Links button and select the Pay action.
- Enter the Payment title: for example, "Donation to [BUSINESS NAME]".
- Leave the Amount field blank. This allows clients to select their own payment amount.
- Click Get Link to get your link.
- Proceed to Link to a Button.
Tip: The link you just created is great for use as-is in emails and signatures! Just use it as you would any hyperlink.
Link to a Button
In your website editor:
- Create a button object - the process will vary depending on the platform you use.
- Enter the donation link you created in the previous section when prompted to add a URL.
- Save and publish your website.