Add unique video conferencing links per staff or service
Each staff member can use their own personal Zoom or Skype link for online appointments.
Note: vcita's direct integration with Zoom will link to the Admin's account on a multi-staff Zoom account. If different links are to be used for online meetings, be sure to edit the URLs at the staff or service level.
When clients book an online meeting or event, they will receive the meeting link URL in the confirmation notification. We recommend that you use this method if you prefer to have the same link send each time to schedule that service.
Add a unique link per staff member
Note: The service location must be set to Online - Other.
To add a staff member's unique link to their services:
- Start in your vcita Dashboard and navigate to Settings > Staff.
- Click on the staff member and edit the Advanced staff settings.
- Switch to the My Appointments
- Add the link to the URL field of the services that will use that link.
- Click on Save Changes.
Add a link per service
To add a link to a service:
- From your vcita Dashboard, navigate to Settings > My Services.
- Click on the service to edit it.
- Under Choose Location, select Online
- Click on the Other radio button.
- Add the meeting link to the URL field of the service.
- Click on Save to save the Changes.