Adjust or Relax Your Booking and Cancellation Policies
Due to special circumstances, you may want to adjust or relax your booking and cancellation policies.
To adjust your booking options:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Settings > Online Booking Options.
- Accept Appointments: Select a manual option if you would like to approve requests in order to finalize a booking.
- Advance Notification: This is the advance notice needed to set an appointment with you. For example, if set to 24 hours, a client will not be able to book a time slot within 24 hours of the time slot.
- Limit Future Bookings: This setting determines how far out clients can book with you. For example, if set to 4 weeks, clients will be able to book an appointment for the next month.
- In the Online Booking section of your Settings, scroll down to Cancellations and Reschedules.
- Adjust the following:
- Allow clients to reschedule appointments: Enable to allow rescheduling and select how close to the appointment that clients will be allowed to reschedule.
- Allow clients to cancel appointments or registrations: Enable to allow rescheduling and select how close to the appointment/event that clients will be allowed to cancel.
Booking Policy Text
Your booking policy appears before your client finishes booking an appointment. This is a great place to clarify your booking and cancellation policy and add other clarifications.