Put an informational video on your Client Portal
Adding a video to your Client Portal is an easy way to quickly engage visitors. You can introduce yourself and your company, make an announcement, offer a promotional video, or even make a personal statement.
vcita partners with YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion - for best results, we recommend using a video that is hosted on one of these platforms, but you can use a video hosted somewhere else too.
Add a video to your Client Portal
To add a video to your Client Portal:
- Start in your vcita Dashboard and click on Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click the Edit Client Portal button.
- In the Settings pane, click on Action buttons.
- Click the Add Action or + button.
- Select the platform where your video is stored: YouTube, Vimeo, or Dailymotion
Note: If you are using a different platform, click the Link button. For security reasons, the general Link button will not be available on newly created accounts until the account has been verified.
- Enter the URL of the video under Action options, then feel free to add button text and a description.
- Switch to the Button Style tab to set how you would like your video button to appear on the client portal.
Tip: For videos, we recommend using the With image above option, so your clients can get a preview of the video.
- Click on Add.
- Click on Done Editing to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.