Send a Mass Email Announcement or Text to Clients
Use an email or text blast to quickly notify your clients about changes or make announcements. This can be a useful tool for unexpected events, such as severe weather, family emergencies, etc.
Always ensure that your contact list is updated with valid contact information as vcita maintains strict anti-spam policies in line with the FTC regulations. Failing to maintain your contact list could cause you to lose marketing privileges and functionality in your account.
Create an Announcement
To create an announcement, aka campaign:
- Start in your vcita Dashboard and navigate to Marketing > Announcements.
- New Announcement button.
- Select a template from the library or create your own.
- Make it your own! Edit the template and add text and an image.
- Click on Save.
Send Your Announcement
- Start on the Announcements page and click Send next to the announcement you are trying to send.
- Choose the channel you want to use to send the announcement: Email or Text (SMS) and click Continue.
Note: If you select Text Message (SMS), you can default to email if the client card does not have a phone number listed.
- Search clients By Tags and select All Clients.
- Select Send Now or Schedule for later.
- Click on Send Now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.