Make your services temporarily unavailable
You can hide services from your service menu if you would like to temporarily stop accepting appointments for a particular service, or even block booking for a specified amount of time. Doing this instead of deleting the service will save you the work of recreating service when you are ready to begin providing the service once again.
Hide a Service from the Services Menu
To hide a service from the Services Menu:
- Go to the vcita Dashboard > Settings > My Services
- Click on the service that is to be hidden
- Service Info > Online booking service menu
- Uncheck Show this service on the online booking Service Menu
- Click on Save to save your settings.
- Repeat as needed for any additional services that you wish to hide.
Block Out Booking
You can also remove the service's availability for a few days, or as long as you need by adjusting the date-specific availability of the service.
To adjust date-specific availability:
- From your vcita Dashboard, navigate to Settings > My Services
- Click on the service you want to block.
- In the Duration and Availability section, select Service has different availability.
- Click on the Edit Availability for specific dates button.
- Select any time block and click Delete to remove regular business hours from the service availability.
- When finished, click Done to save changes.