Can I text my clients?
In vcita, SMS messages are used for appointment and invoice confirmations and reminders, and marketing campaigns only.
To set up text message confirmations and reminders:
- In your vcita dashboard, navigate to Settings > Auto Client Messages.
- Enable the SMS checkbox next to any auto message to send an SMS in addition to the automated email.
To send SMS marketing campaigns:
- Start by click on the Marketing module and go to Announcements.
- Next to any of your announcements, click the Send button.
- Select Text Message as the channel and type in your text message (160 character limit).
- Start by click on the Marketing module and go to Automated Campaigns.
- Click the Edit button next to the automated campaign
- In the Delivery method settings on the right hand side of the editor, select Text message.
- Type your message and click the checkmark in the top right of the box to save changes.