Set an Online Appointment/Event Using a Web or Video Conferencing Link
If you offer remote services over the web using a video conferencing link or a web-based meeting service, you can integrate the link with an online service in vcita!
To set up an online service:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to your Services list by going to Settings > My Services.
- Click on the service you would like to host online or create a completely new online service.
- In the service settings page, scroll down to the location settings and select Online
- From the options:
- You can select Zoom, Skype, or Other
- Choose Other if you are using another teleconferencing solution like GoToMeeting, WebEx, Teams, or another platform.
- If you are choosing Other - enter in the conferencing link
- Click Save at the top of the page to save your changes.
The client will receive the link in their booking confirmation message, as well as reminder notifications.