Set an Online Appointment/Event Using a Web or Video Conferencing Link
If you offer remote services over the web using a video conferencing link or a web-based meeting service, you can integrate the link with an online service in vcita!
To set up an online service:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to your Services list by going to Settings > My Services.
- Click on the service you would like to host online or create a completely new online service.
- In the service settings page, scroll down to the location settings and select Online
- From the options:
- You can select Zoom, Skype, or Other
- Choose Other if you are using another teleconferencing solution like GoToMeeting, WebEx, Teams, or another platform.
- If you are choosing Other - enter in the conferencing link
- Click Save at the top of the page to save your changes.
The client will receive the link in their booking confirmation message, as well as reminder notifications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.