Set Preparation Time Between my Appointments
In vcita, you can configure mandatory preparation time for appointments in your service settings. This will make it so that you always have a set time to prepare before and between appointments.
Note: Prep time is always added before the appointment, not after. Preparation time is not applied to the first available appointment of the day.
To set prep time:
- From your vcita dashboard, navigate to Settings > My Services
- Click on any service to edit its service-specific settings
- Scroll down to the Duration and Availability section
- Select the amount of prep time you will need from the dropdown
- Click on Save to save your changes
Note: For the 20-minute service in the example above, if there are only 20 minutes available in your calendar then the time slot will not be available for booking. This is because there is not enough time to account for the 5-minute prep time. An amount of 25 minutes on your calendar or more will be required for a client to be able to book this appointment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.