I am not receiving mobile app push notifications
If you are not receiving your mobile app push notifications, make sure your mobile app notification settings are turned on.
To switch on push notifications:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Settings > Staff.
- Edit the advanced staff settings of the staff member and switch to the My Notifications tab.
- Enable Mobile App notifications
If you are still not receiving push notifications, please check your phone settings.
- Make sure the vcita app has permission to send notifications on your device. You should be able to enable notifications in your device App settings.
- Update your phone to the latest OS version.
- Delete and reinstall the vcita app from the app store.
- Remember to restart your phone after making changes.