February Product Updates: Edit Client Status, New Filters, Merge records and more
Customize your client statuses: Your business, your client statuses
No 2 clients are the same, but some of your clients may be interested in similar services or require similar treatment. The Client Status field is a great way to group similar clients together and enable better, more-personalized, customer communication. Client Status can be used to differentiate freshly-added clients from loyal old-times, highlight special groups like VIPs, or mark clients who need your immediate attention.
You can now customize your client statuses, create new ones and name them so they match your business’s needs!
Not sure how to use statuses? Check out this article
New client filters: Find the clients you’re looking for
Need a quick list of customers? Use the new and enhanced client filters to filter clients by various criteria and build the lists you need.
- The classics: check-out these pre-set client filters every business can use:
- All active clients: get a quick view of all clients who haven’t been marked as inactive
- Recently active: find the client who’ve engaged with your business within the past two weeks
- Recently created: reach new clients who were created within the past two weeks
- Filter by status: segment clients by their client status
- Filter by tag: view lists of clients saved under tags
- DIY filters: Mix and match criteria to pin-point the clients you’re looking for. Love the filter you built? Make sure to save it for next time! You can access your saved filters in the “My Saved Filters” area.
Merge client records: It’s clean-up time!
You can Kiss your duplicate client records goodbye with the new ‘Merge Clients’ button. Read this article to learn how to merge client records without the risk of data loss.
Quick payments: let’s help your clients pay up
Collecting payments can become a real hassle. The good news is that we’re here to make it as easy as possible. When placing a payment via your client portal, clients will now easily view their open payments and find the next item they want to pay for.