Tracking Marketing Results
In this article, you’ll learn how to use two main tools for marketing analysis:
- Delivery History: Lists all Automated Campaigns and Announcements that have been delivered and provides basic data about each one.
- Delivery Statistics: Provides detailed information about a specific Automated Campaign or Announcement.
Tracking delivery history
To view the delivery history for your Automated Campaigns and Announcements, go to Marketing > Delivery History. This page lists all the Campaigns and Announcements that have been sent. The promotions that were delivered most recently are listed first.
The Filter Campaigns pane on the right side of the page lets you filter the delivery list according to marketing tool type, delivery method (email or SMS) and delivery dates. You can select any combination of filters.
When viewing Delivery History, you can see:
- Name of the Campaign/Announcement
- Type of promotion
- Number of recipients
- Promotion status
- Delivery date
Click to view the promotion (as seen by clients) or to display a breakdown of the stats for the promotion (as described in the next section).
Tracking delivery statistics
The Statistics page displays detailed information about a specific Automated Campaign or Announcement, to evaluate the effectiveness of the delivery.
You can access the Statistics page in the following ways:
- From the Delivery History page: At the far right end of the row of the relevant Campaign or Announcement, click and select View stats.
- From the Announcements menu: In the row of the relevant Announcement, click View Stats.
- From the Automated Campaign menu: At the lower right corner of the relevant Campaign, click and select View stats.
The main features of the Statistics page are described in the table below the diagram.
|Number||Feature||Description / Notes|
|1||Select button||Allows you to select or clear the checkboxes of all recipients. You may also select checkboxes individually. When at least one checkbox is selected, the Add tags button appears next to the Select button, enabling you to create tags for the selected clients.|
|2||Export icon||Enables you to save the statistics in a CSV or Excel file.|
The Search tool allows you to filter the list of recipients according to recipient name, email or phone number.
The Channel option enables you to filter the list according to delivery method (email or SMS).
This row lets you review delivery statistics at a glance. The categories are:
|5||List of recipients||
Lists each client to whom the Campaign / Announcement was sent. Hovering over the statistics icons displays a tooltip showing exactly when the client viewed the message, clicked the button, etc. For example:
Clicking the row of a client opens the Client Card for that client.