How do I change the business address in my vcita account?
To update the business address for your account and services, you will want to update it in four areas and ensure all locations are updated:
You can update the business address in Business Info by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Business Info
- Scroll down to the Contact Info section
- Update your address in the Address field
- Click the Save button at the top of the page
- Go to Settings > My Services.
- Click on the service you are wanting to update the address for: you will want to check all your Face to Face services.
- Scroll down to the Choose Location section.
- If you are using My business address, you do not need to update the address. The service will pull its location information from your Business info settings. Otherwise, update your address in the Address field.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page.
- Repeat steps for other services if needed.
After updating your services with the new address, you will also want to check your staff appointment settings.
- Go to Settings > Staff, edit the staff member's advanced settings and switch to the My Appointments tab
- Update any Service Location field with the new address if not already updated
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
Note: If you have multiple staff, you will want to go through the steps above for all staff members assigned to the service
You will also want to make sure to update your address in the Client Portal.
- Go to Online Presence > Client Portal > Edit Client Portal.
- Click on Contact Info > Edit Info.
- Update the Address section if needed - You can either use your account address or a custom address.
- Click Save.
- Click Done Editing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.