Share Documents with a Client
Share a document with individual clients to make it available for viewing and download.
Sharing a Document
To share a document:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Documents. Click Add Document.
The Add Document dialog opens, with your client list displayed.
- Select the relevant client(s) from the list. You can search for clients by entering a name, email or tag in the Search field. Clicking the + icon lets you add a new client to the list.
- Click Continue.
- Select the documents to share. You can either add files from your My Documents library or upload new files.
- Choose a Share option:
- To make the files accessible to client(s), select the Available to client radio button. - the client will receive a notification that they have received a document and they will be able to view and download it.
- If this document is for internal use, select For internal use only.
- Click Add to share the file.
Document Share: Client Experience
Your client will receive an email notification that they have received a document. Clicking on the call to action button allows the client to view the document in their client portal, where they will be allowed to download it.
Note: Clients can find all documents shared with them by logging into their client portal and clicking on Documents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.