If you no longer wish to have your vCita Client Portal Widget pop-up when your clients are browsing your website on a desktop or mobile device, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the link for Online Presence
2. In the drop down menu, click on the Website Widgets link
3. Once on the Website Widgets page, click on Edit / View for the Client Portal Widget
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select General Settings
5. Uncheck the "Enable on desktop view" and "Enable on mobile view" boxes to disable your vCita Client Portal from both views.
6. Once you have completed these steps, make sure to click on the "Done" button at the top left-hand corner of the page to save your changes.