How to Disable the Pop-up Widget from the Desktop and Mobile View
The pop-up widget can be removed from your website. This can be helpful if you are utilizing buttons with direct links instead of the widget, for example.
Note: You can choose to remove the pop-up widget from either the desktop or mobile view of your website or both!
To remove the pop-up widget from your desktop and\or mobile site, please do the following:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- Click on Edit / View for the Pop-up Widget
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select General Settings
- Uncheck the Enable on desktop view box and Enable on mobile view box to disable your widget from both views.
- Once you have completed these steps, make sure to click on the Done button at the top left-hand corner of the page to save your changes.