How to Disable the Client Portal Widget from the Desktop and Mobile View
If you no longer wish to have your vCita Client Portal Widget pop-up when your clients are browsing your website on a desktop or mobile device, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- Click on Edit / View for the Client Portal Widget
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select General Settings
- Uncheck the Enable on desktop view box and Enable on mobile view box to disable your vCita Client Portal from both views.
- Once you have completed these steps, make sure to click on the Done button at the top left-hand corner of the page to save your changes.
Still have questions? Contact Us!