How to Remove Widget from Wix
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Removing vCita from you WIX site is super easy - just follow these steps:
To Delete the HTML Element from Wix:
- In your Wix Website Editor, Click the Element that contains the widget:
- Press Delete on your keyboard
Note: You can also right-click the element and click Delete.
Have more questions about Wix? Check out the WIX help center!
Disable the Client Portal Widget
Looking to disable the Client Portal Widget? Follow these steps:
- From your vCita dashboard, navigate to Online Presence > Website Widgets
- Click on Edit/View on the Client Portal Widget
- Open the "General Settings" tab on the left
- To completely disable the widget: Uncheck "Enable on desktop view" and "Enable on mobile view"
- Hit done at the top to save.
Still have questions? Contact Us
Article is closed for comments.