Removing a vCita widget from your Drupal website is easy!
Here are the steps to do so:
- Navigate to your Drupal website
- Select the Structure option from the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click on the Block layout link
- 4. Click on the Custom block library tab
- Scroll down to the widget that you want to remove from your website, and click Delete
- A warning will appear - Click Delete to complete this step
- Once you click Delete, you will see that the block was successfully deleted from your website
- The vCita widget is now removed
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us