Custom Availability for a Service
In addition to your staff business hours, you can also fine-tune your availability for each service that you offer. For example, you can choose to perform phone appointments all 5 days a week, while you might only want to offer in-office appointments on Monday - Wednesday. You can achieve this by setting service availability for the in-office appointment service independent of the phone appointment service.
To set service-specific availability:
- Go to Settings > My Services and select the service you want to customize availability for.
- Scroll down to the Duration and Availability section and select My Service has Different Availability.
- Use the controls to add or remove availability on certain days.
- Use the checkboxes to open or close certain days.
- Click the + icon to add additional hours (you can run a service from 9AM - 12PM, and then again from 1PM - 5PM to account for your lunch, for example)
- Click the trash can icon to remove a time slot you added.
- In the following example, I have edited the availability so that this service can only be booked Monday-Wednesday, and during reduced hours on Wednesday. Compare it to the previous screenshot:
- Make sure to click Save near the top of the page when you are finished making changes.
The new schedule you set for this service will repeat every week. If you only want to make a change for a few days then return to a normal schedule, set date-specific availability instead.