Remove a vCita widget from your Squarespace page.
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Removing a vCita widget from your Squarespace page is easy!
All you need to do is remove the HTML that references the vCita widget that you added on your Squarespace page.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Navigate to your Squarespace page and open the Website Editor
- Navigate to the page that contains the HTML Code for the vCita widget that is to be removed.
- Hover over the section to be edited and the following menu will appear. Click on Edit
- Click on the Trash Can icon.
- Click on YES to acknowledge the warning.
- Click on SAVE
- Open your website and the widget should no longer appear
- To verify the change, navigate to the live webpage that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us