Our vCita Contact Form Widget can be deployed to your WordPress website by installing the Contact Form Builder Plugin. This article will go over how to install this plugin.
Please Note: Several website builders require a paid subscription to add plug-ins, edit the html, and\or edit the header or footer of the website's theme.
Activating the Plugin
Add the vCita contact form builder and online scheduler to your WordPress website by installing our plugin:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click on the Plugins menu (on the left) and select Add New
- Search for "vCita" and click on the Contact Form Builder by vCita plugin
- Click Install Now
- Once the installation has completed click on Activate Plugin
- Click on the "LiveSite" tab that was added to the WordPress menu
- To connect your vCita account, enter the email address associated with your vCita account and click the Connect to Get Started button
- A login page will open. If you already have a vCita account, enter the password and click "Login"
- Once your vCita account is connected to the plugin, a Contact Us page will be added to your website automatically.
Customizing the Plugin
You can customize the following options:
- Contact Us Page:
- Edit or delete the auto-generated Contact Us page
- Form Options
- Set the primary email address which should receive contact requests
- Additional emails which should receive contact requests
- Specify your business name
- Toggle mobile notifications on or off
- Layout and Profile Settings
- Customize the layout, profile text and image
- Form Fields
- Edit, add or delete form fields
- Colors and Fonts: Choose the theme for the contact form
Still have questions? Contact us.