How to Remove vcita From your Duda Site
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
The process of removing vcita widgets from your website will change depending on how it was added.
Widget added via Duda widgets (HTML)
- Go to your Duda Site Editor
- Locate the Widget you wish to remove
- Hover over the Widget and press the small 'x' in the top right corner
- You can also click on the widget
- A new window will appear, press the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
Click here for more information on how to remove Duda HTML widgets.
Removing the Client portal Widget (HTML)
- Go to you Duda Site Editor
- Scroll all the way down to your footer element & click on it
- A new window will appear, click the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Edit HTML/ CSS from the drop-down menu
- Locate the HTML code you've added previously, remove it and click "Update"