The process of removing vCita widgets from your website will change depending on how it was added.
This article will go over how to remove:
Widget added via Duda widgets (HTML)
- Go to your Duda Site Editor
- Locate the Widget you wish to remove
- Hover over the Widget and press the small 'x' in the top right corner
- You can also click on the widget
- A new window will appear, press the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
Click here for more information on how to remove Duda HTML widgets.
Removing the Client portal Widget (HTML)
- Go to you Duda Site Editor
- Scroll all the way down to your footer element & click on it
- A new window will appear, click the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Edit HTML/ CSS from the drop-down menu
- Locate the HTML code you've added previously, remove it and click "Update"
Still have questions? Contact Us