How to Remove vCita From your Duda Site
The process of removing vCita widgets from your website will change depending on how it was added.
This article will go over how to remove:
Widget added via Duda widgets (HTML)
- Go to your Duda Site Editor
- Locate the Widget you wish to remove
- Hover over the Widget and press the small 'x' in the top right corner
- You can also click on the widget
- A new window will appear, press the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
Click here for more information on how to remove Duda HTML widgets.
Removing the Client portal Widget (HTML)
- Go to you Duda Site Editor
- Scroll all the way down to your footer element & click on it
- A new window will appear, click the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Edit HTML/ CSS from the drop-down menu
- Locate the HTML code you've added previously, remove it and click "Update"
Still have questions? Contact Us