Remove a vCita Widget from Your Drupal Site (Drupal 7 Only)
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Removing a vCita widget from your Drupal website is easy!
Here are the steps to do so:
- Navigate to your Drupal website
- Select the Structure option from the toolbar at the top of the page
- Click on the Blocks link
- Scroll down to the widget that you want to remove from your website, and click Delete
- A warning will appear - Click Delete to complete this step
- Once you click Delete, you will see that the block was successfully removed from your website
- The vCita widget is now removed
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us