The Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling vCita Plugin for WordPress is your homebase for all the vCita widgets on your website.
- Profile Settings: Update your business information and customize the branding of your widgets
- Scheduling Settings: Click on "Go to Settings" to add or edit services on your service menu
- Click on Test drive your online scheduling to preview your scheduling as a client
- Use the toggle switches to toggle widgets on and off. Toggling the scheduling calendar and contact forms will add new pages to your website
- Click Edit next to any widget to customize the appearance and functionality of the widget
- Click Preview for a preview of the widget
You may switch the account associated with your WordPress widget by clicking Switch to a different account.
Please Note: The vCita WordPress shortcodes functionality do depend on the WordPress version and theme deployed on your site. If the shortcodes do not appear to be working as intended, please try deploying the full code for the widget(s) using HTML.
Still have questions? Contact us.