Payment Form and Online Credit Card Payments Plugin
Please note: Wordpress requires a paid subscription plan to add any of the vcita plugins.
Add the Payment Form and Online Credit Card Payments plugin to your WordPress website by installing our plugin!
Activating the Plugin
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click on the Plugins menu, on the left side panel, and select Add New
- Search for "vCita" and click on the Payment Form and Online Credit Card Payments plugin
- Click Install Now
- Once the installation has completed click on Activate Plugin
- Click on the CRM and Contact Management tab that was added to the WordPress menu
- To connect your vCita account, enter the email address associated with your vCita account
- Click Connect to Get Started
- A login page will be opened - if you already have a vCita account, enter the password and click Login
Customizing the Plugin
An Online Payment page will be automatically added to your website:
- Online Payment Page: Edit the page or remove the auto-generated page from your site
- Payment Options
- Connect your account to one of our supported payment gateways (Stripe or PayPal)
- Specify your currency
- Customize the Payment Form
- Customize the fields that your clients fill out when submitting a payment
The payment button will now be active on your site:
Still have questions? Contact us.
Article is closed for comments.