Remove a vCita Widget from Google Sites
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Removing a vCita widget from your Google Sites website is easy!
All you need to do is remove the HTML Widget that you added on your Google Sites web page, that contains the HTML code for your vCita widget.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Go to your Google Sites website, and open the Website Builder
- Hover over the section that contains the vCita widget.
- Click on the Trash Can icon to remove the widget.
- Click Publish to save your page with the new changes
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us
Article is closed for comments.