Remove a vCita widget from your GoDaddy Website.
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Removing a vCita widget from your GoDaddy website is easy!
All you need to do is remove the HTML Widget that you added on your GoDaddy site, that contains the HTML code for your vCita widget.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Go to your GoDaddy website, and open the Website Builder
- If needed, click on the Home button to access the main menu of the site editor
- Click on Pages
- Click on the page that contains the widget. In this example, it is the Home page.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the widget that you added previously. In this example, the widget is titled "vCita Widget"
- Click on Delete Section
- A warning will appear - Click Delete to acknowledge the warning.
- Click Publish to publish your page with the new changes
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us
Article is closed for comments.