Removing a vCita widget from your Jimdo website is easy!
All you need to do is remove the HTML Widget that you added on your Jimdo site, that contains the HTML code for your vCita widget.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Go to your Jimdo website, and open the Website Builder
- Hover over the element that contains the HTML for the vCita widget
- Click on the Trash Can icon to remove the widget
- A warning will appear - Click "Yes, delete!" to acknowledge the warning.
Please Note: The website builder may continue to show the widget until you Perform a hard refresh.
- The Jimdo website builder will automatically publish your changes
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
Please Note: If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us