Remove a vCita widget from your Tumblr page.
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Removing a vCita widget from your Tumblr page is easy!
All you need to do is remove the HTML that references the vCita widget that you added on your Tumblr page.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Navigate to your Tumblr page and open the Theme Editor
- Clear the copied HTML Code that relates to the vCita widget from the Description on the sidebar.
- Click on "Save"
- Open your website and the widget should now be displaying
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us