Removing a vCita widget from your Typepad website is easy!
All you need to do is remove the HTML Widget that you added on your Typepad site, that contains the HTML code for your vCita widget.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Go to your Typepad website, and open the Website Builder
- Navigate to Design tab > Content > My Blog
- Click on the "X" to remove the widget
- A warning will appear - Click "OK" to acknowledge the warning.
- Click Save Changes to publish your page with the new changes
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us