Remove a vCita Widget From Your Yola Website
Removing a vCita widget from your Yola website is easy!
All you need to do is remove the </>HTML Widget you added on your Yola site, that contains the code for your vCita widget.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Go to your Yola website, and open the Website Builder
- Locate the </>HTML Widget that contains the vCita HTML code you used
- The widget may appear to be empty.
- You can verify that it is the correct widget by clicking on "Edit"
- After verifying that this is the correct widget, click on "Cancel"
- Click on the "X" to remove the widget
- A warning will appear - Click "OK" to acknowledge the warning.
- Click on "Save"
- The vCita widget is now removed - when ready, click "Publish" to push the changes to your live website
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us