Remove a vCita Widget From Your Yola Website
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Removing a vCita widget from your Yola website is easy!
All you need to do is remove the </>HTML Widget you added on your Yola site, that contains the code for your vCita widget.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Go to your Yola website, and open the Website Builder
- Locate the </>HTML Widget that contains the vCita HTML code you used
- The widget may appear to be empty.
- You can verify that it is the correct widget by clicking on "Edit"
- After verifying that this is the correct widget, click on "Cancel"
- Click on the "X" to remove the widget
- A warning will appear - Click "OK" to acknowledge the warning.
- Click on "Save"
- The vCita widget is now removed - when ready, click "Publish" to push the changes to your live website
- To verify the change, navigate to the page that used to display the widget
- If the widget is still displaying, it was most likely cached by your browser. Performing a hard refresh will normally resolve this issue.
Still have questions? Contact Us