How do I add the vcita Pop-up Widget to my website?
vcita integrates with several website builders to allow our widget to easily be added to your website via a plug-in/app.
Note: Some website builders do require a paid subscription to add plug-ins or access the footer to add custom HTML.
To deploy the Client Portal Widget via a plug-in, please do the following:
- Click on Online Presence > Website Widgets - this section contains all the widgets available for you to integrate with your website
- Click on "Add To Website" under the Pop-up Widget option (or found next to a widget of your choosing)
- The Where is your Website? window opens
- Select the website builder that you are using to create your website
- Additional instructions that are specific to your website builder display
- Complete the additional instructions to add the Pop-up widget to your website
For more detailed instructions on how to add vcitato your website, click here, and select your website platform from the list.
Our widget can also be deployed to any website using the full HTML code.
How do you disable the popup on a specific page of the website?
You should be able to use the HTML code of the popup widget to add it only to specific pages.
Check out this article which might help - it's for WordPress but you should be able to do something similar in most website editors.
Please sign in to leave a comment.