How do I customize notifications for a specific service?
Note: Custom service notifications are available on Platinum packages.
To customize your notifications for a specific service:
- Go to: Settings > My Services
- Click on the service to edit the service settings.
- Scroll down to the Client notifications section.
- This is where you will be able to customize whichever notification type you wish your clients to receive.
Here is an example of customizing the Post meeting follow-up notification type:
- Click the Done button at the top of the page to save your changes.
Note: The custom notification overrides the default notification set in Settings > Auto Client Messages. Any updates made to your default notification type will not affect services with this customized notification type. Services with custom notifications will need to be updated individually.