June Product Updates: Email Templates and More Marketing Goodies!
Marketing Template Library: Email Marketing Made Easy
Need to send out a summer promotion? Wish your customers a Happy 4th of July? Or share the news about a new service? Don’t sweat it!
When sending a campaign, you can choose a ready-made template from a rich library of beautiful email templates, designed for any occasion or business update. Each campaign is completely customizable, so you’ll be able to change the text, call-to-action, and image to give each campaign your business’s personal touch.
Whether you’re a campaign-newbie or a seasoned marketer, our campaigns are super-simple to set up, send and track. Head over to the Announcements section in your account and click on ‘New Announcement’ to view the library.
Note: our creative team updates the template collection every couple of weeks, so make sure to check-in from time to time.
Automated Campaigns: Build better relationships with your clients
Our Automated Campaigns were designed to help you build and maintain better relationships with your existing customers.
Unlike regular campaigns, Automated Campaign will run continuously and reach more and more clients over time. Each Automated Campaign is based on a pre-set condition, like a particular action or date, so once a campaign is activated – an email will be sent to every client who meets the condition.
Customize and activate the Automated Campaigns that work best for your business:
- Conversion: Reach out to potential clients and encourage them to make their first purchase
- Welcome: Greet new clients with a warm welcome and a personal invite to your client portal
- Reactivation: Reconnect with clients you haven’t heard from in a while
- VIP: Acknowledge your most loyal clients with special VIP offers
- Date-triggered: Connect with clients around any specific date
Client Status Field: Stay on top of your customer lifecycle
This new client card field will help you keep track of your clients, and better understand each client’s lifecycle. It’s also a great tool for managing your most loyal clients.
Each client will be given one of the following statuses. The statuses will be allocated automatically, but you can always change this manually.
- Lead: This status will be assigned to all new contacts you upload or collect via your website widget, Reserve with Google or Facebook integrations. Your leads will keep this status as long as they haven’t completed their first action with your business – like showed up to their first meeting or placed their first payment.
- Customer: This status will be assigned to clients who have completed at least one meeting or placed one payment.
- VIP: This is a special status saved for your most loyal customers. vCita won’t decide which of your clients are worthy of this title, so you can change the status manually on each client card.
You can set up marketing campaigns for clients with different statues, here are some ideas:
- Create a campaign that helps your leads better understand your services
- Invite your customers to visit your website or follow you on social media
- Send a special offer to VIPs to increase loyalty
You can always view and edit a client’s status from their client card.
New Branding settings: Make your business look slicker than ever!
You can now set your business’s logo and color scheme in the business branding area. Once your branding is set, it’ll stay consistent across all client-facing screens and become visible every time a client makes a booking, places a payment, or takes any other action through your Client Portal or Website Widget.
If you haven’t done so yet, head over to you Business Info Settings and customize your business’s look-and-feel.
Please note that the changes will not apply to the LiveSite feature. This section will keep its current design.
Bulk actions: Your monthly reporting just got easier!
Estimates and invoices can be downloaded and printed in bulk. Select the documents you need, and use the buttons that appear above the list to download or print.
FREE SMS quotas: Stay in touch with your clients (for free!)
A free monthly SMS quota has been added to your account! You can use SMSs to send automatic booking confirmations and reminders, payment reminders, or marketing campaigns.
You can check your SMS quota and balance under ‘My Account’.
Image library: For suiting-up your service menu
Make sure to check out our new collection of sharp and professional-looking service photos. This library was built with small business services in mind, and sorted into business categories. To add photos to your Service Menu, go ‘My Services’ and select the photos that tell your story.
The selected photos will be displayed to clients when they view and book your services online.
Tip: Your services will be displayed as a list, so try and choose photos that work together. For instance, you can choose photos that have a similar color scheme.
New payment screens: Say hello to these newly designed payment screens!
We’ve refreshed all client-facing payment screens. Including Invoices, estimates, payment lists, and receipts.
The new screens will be visible to your clients every time they place a payment online.