If you created your service(s), but they do not appear in your service menu, the following items are good things to check.
- Rather than creating services, only categories were created with no services in the category.
- Be sure to click on New Service when creating services
- Incorrect Example:
- Corrected Example:
- The service is hidden. Be sure to select the following on the service(s):
- Settings > My Services > Click on the service > Service Info > Check Show this service on the online booking system
- The user created an event, but didn’t schedule the event in the calendar.
- Events have to be scheduled in the calendar to be available for scheduling
- If no events are scheduled, "No future events" will appear next to the event's name
- The event is invite only.
- Be sure to uncheck Invitation only event while adding the event to the calendar.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.