The following items are a few things to know and to consider when syncing your personal calendar with vCita:
- The email that you use to login to vCita should be the same email as your primary calendar.
- Only meetings in your personal calendar that are marked as "Busy" will be utilized by vCita to determine your availability while scheduling with vCita.
- vCita only references the main calendar of your personal calendar.
- If there are additional tabs or sub-calendars, vCita will not utilize them to determine your availability.
- Every meeting notice email (Ex.: vCita, outlook, Gmail, etc) contains an .ICS file. This is the file that is picked up by the email’s calendar to create the meeting in the calendar.
- Gmail picks up the .ICS file by default without the need to read the meeting invite., but it is always good practice to read and accept the meeting notice.
- Outlook requires that you accept each appointment in order for it to be added to your calendar.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.