How do I turn off notification emails for staff members?
If you would like to disable certain email reminders for all staff, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Email Templates
- Select the Scheduling section in the top right
- Under the Business section select the Reminder notification
- Un-check the "Send this email" box
- Click the "Save" button
- The email reminder will now no longer go out to any staff
- Each notification in the Email Templates section operates individually. If you turn off the client reminder email notification, it will not affect the staff reminder notification.
- Turning off the Email notifications will not affect the SMS notifications. If SMS reminder notifications have been enabled, turning off the reminder email will not turn off the SMS notifications. This must be done in Auto Client Messages for clients, and Staff Settings for your staff.
- To customize the staff reminder emails, check out our article Email Notifications