Sending and Purchasing SMS
Your premium vcita subscription is entitled to a monthly credit of SMS messages that can be used for appointment confirmations, reminders, notifications, and marketing campaigns. The monthly allotment is determined by the subscription level and differs based on your location. There are many ways to use SMS credits! If you run out before your monthly allotment replenishes, you can always purchase more.
Monthly Credit by Subscription
SMS credits can be used for the following:
- Automated booking confirmation and reminders
- Automated invoice and estimate notifications and reminders
- Directly texting your clients
- SMS marketing campaigns (announcements and automated campaigns)
- SMS payment requests
If you are sending SMS from the US or CAN to a non-US or Canada phone number, you will be charged the international rate for SMS. That is, you will use 2 credits per text message instead of one.
Purchasing Additional SMS
You can purchase additional SMS messages on top of your monthly allowance. In your vcita account, navigate to Settings > My Account.
- The monthly allotment is automatically deposited into your vcita account at the beginning of each month
- Any unused portion of the monthly allotment will be lost and does not carry over to the next month
- The monthly allotment of SMS messages will be utilized before using any purchased SMS
- Purchased SMS messages never expire and will carry over until used up
- If your SMS messages stop due to low balance, they will not be sent retroactively