Obtaining Client Reviews for Your Business
Client feedback is essential to the ongoing process of improving your services and making sure that what you are offering suits your clients' needs. vCita's Client Review features make it easy for you to invite clients to review your business and then follow up on the feedback you get.
The following topics present:
- Requesting Reviews from Your Clients
- Submitting a Review: Client Experience
- Viewing Reviews and Reviewers
- Following Up on Client Reviews
Requesting Reviews from Your Clients
You can easily invite clients to leave a review of your business on the client portal by sending them an Announcement with a Review call-to-action. The following procedure explains how to create this type of Announcement.
To create a Review Announcement:
- Open the Marketing menu and select Announcements. At the upper left corner of the page, click New Announcement.
The Template Library opens.
- Scroll down to the Your Opinion Matters template. To create the Announcement immediately, click Select. To view the content of the Announcement first, click Preview.
Note: If you prefer to create your Announcement without using the template, click Create Your Own (at the top of the Template Library). Then, select the Review call-to-action and edit Announcement settings as you wish. For details, refer to Creating an Announcement Manually.
- After you select the template, the Edit Announcement page opens. Here, you can review the content of the Announcement and make any changes that you wish. For more information, refer to Editing Announcement Settings.
- To save your changes and close the Edit Announcement page, click Done.
- Send the Announcement to your clients. For more information, refer to Sending Announcements.
Submitting a Review: Client Experience
When clients tap the Review call-to-action button in the Announcement, they are redirected to the client portal, where they are prompted to provide a rating and enter comments.
Once clients have rated your business and added comments, the Submit button is enabled.
After clients tap Submit, a confirmation message is displayed.
Viewing Reviews and Reviewers
When a client submits a review, you are notified by email, and a new Client review conversation appears in your Inbox. Click the conversation to view the full content of the review.
Clients who have submitted reviews are indicated in both the Client Card and the Clients list by their review rating. If a client has submitted more than one review, the rating displayed is the most recent one. Clicking on the rating opens the conversation containing the content of that review.
To view a list of all clients who have reviewed your business, select the Review score filter of the Clients list.
Once you have selected the Review score filter, you can further filter the list according to one or more ratings.
The next section describes actions you can take to follow up on the reviews your clients send.
Following Up on Client Reviews
vCita makes it easy for you to make the most of your positive reviews by providing an Automated Campaign that invites satisfied clients to post messages on your social media page.
You can activate or preview this campaign by opening the Marketing menu and selecting Automated Campaigns.
Clicking Edit opens another page where you can view all the settings of the campaign and change them (if you wish). Note that by default, the campaign is automatically sent to clients who have given your business a rating of 4 or 5 stars.
To change the rating trigger, click and open the Review score list.
Then, specify the rating(s) that will trigger the campaign by selecting and clearing the relevant checkboxes. Keep in mind that if you select poor ratings as the trigger, you should change the content of the campaign to a message that is designed to resolve the negative feedback and regain trust.
For detailed information about how to update the rest of the settings, refer to Editing Automated Campaign Settings.